Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Break Up Sad Short Love Poems and Quotes


You’ve probably been through it, several times and can still feel a little touched by the same similar sad love songs, sad love poems and quotes. But what about those with no experience of failing in love. The human heart can take up so much, even to feel certain things beyond experience. We can feel sadness ourselves, and when it happens to others. Of course, it may not be the same but empathy comes in the virtue package for human beings.
This time, I wrote three on my own. Personal experience basis? Maybe, maybe not. but anyway, I hope you like this, and I personally find the first quote extremely meaningful for me. Oh well, what’s broken heart is for if it’s not for personal strength development? Even you had a sad love life or going through a tough break up, keep your chin up and at least face life bravely. Time will heal everything. Well, have a nice day people!
.
To those who have the courage to love, should have the courage to suffer.
- Author Unknown
When at times it feels so wrong
The times when you’re not here with me
But a dream remain as it is
There’s no way of turning back now
You ain’t mine after all
- By Anonymous
.
You could’ve loved me tenderly
You could’ve stayed by me
You could’ve been everything
But time proves wrong
Of all my expectations
I’m out of resolution - lost, period
- By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
.
That day when we said our goodbyes
It was not peaceful it was filled with cries
I was broken into pieces
And melted, thought I could die
The day when we said our goodbyes
Grief crept over no matter how many tries
To keep holding on, strong to something
Like old memories and sayings
That was they day when we said goodbye
-By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
.
Why are you doing this to me?
Hurting me over and over again
Before setting me free
And you know it too,
You’re hurting yourself too
When you do what you do
Why are you doing this to me, and to you?
-By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar.
So sweet love seemed that April morn,
When first we kissed beside the thorn,
So strangely sweet, it was not strange
We thought that love could never change.
But I can tell -let truth be told-
That love will change in growing old;
Though day by day is nought to see,
So delicate his motions be.
-By Robert Bridges, ‘So sweet love seemed’ (1894)
.
After all, my erstwhile dear,
My no longer cherished,
Need we say it was not love,
Now that love is perished?
-By Edna St Vincent Millay, ‘Passer Mortuus Est’ (1921)
.
A blank, my lord.
She never told her love,
But like concealment,
Like a worm i’ the bud,
Feed on her damask cheek: she pined in thought;
And with a green and yellow melancholy,
She sat like patience on a monument,
Smiling at grief.
Was not this love indeed?
We men may say more, swear more; but, indeed,
Our shows are more than will; for still we prove
Much in our vows, but little in our love.
-By William Shakespeare, ‘Twelfth Night’ (1601)
.
When the lamp is shattered
The light in the dust lies dead-
When the cloud is scattered
The rainbow’s glory shed.
When the lute is broken,
Sweet tones are remembered not;
When the lips have spoken,
Love accents are soon forgot.
-Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822)
.
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
-By David Grayson
.
It is best to love wisely, no doubt;
but to love foolishly is better than
not to be able to love at all.
-By William Thackeray

No comments:

Post a Comment