Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Short Love Poems: Best Friends Forever Poems


You can use these poems written to your best pal for Valentines, or birthdays, or just any day when you feel the urge of appreciating and cherishing the friendship that you have. True friends are great to have, a great source comfort and support. It’s a blessing if you truly have one by your side. The kind of love that you’ll keep for life.
So enjoy another string of short love poems collection from us. Have a nice day!
.
You offered me
Free-of-charge kind of friendship
No fees no taxes
No harm whatsoever
I’m simply blessed
No one can replace you
No one can even take a resemblance
And I love you for that
And I cherish you more than ever
We are friends forever
And forever
And forever
By Ebazaar a.ka Fara S
“…As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever
So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
When we look back now, will that joke still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won’t interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it’s not goodbye
Keep on thinking it’s a time to fly
And this is how it feels…”
By Vitamin C, lyrics to song ‘Friends Forever’
.
Dear friend
The times when only you stood by me
Have made me who I am now
Much stronger and brave
To face the coming days
And thus I’ll sing all the happy songs
For you
Even in the darkness
Your light shines on both of us
And even when at times I’m lost
You’ve kept me walking on
While listening to your footsteps
Guiding me all the way
My dear friend
Thanks for everything
And I thank God for bringing our souls to meet
You’re ever the best a person could have
For a friend
My dear friend
By Tim Hassan
.
“…Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I’ll never be alone
And you, my friend, will see
You’ve got a friend in me
I used to say “I” and “me”
Now it’s “us”, now it’s “we”
Ben, most people would turn you away
I don’t listen to a word they say
They don’t see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I’m sure they’d think again
If they had a friend like Ben…”
By the late Michael Jackson (R.I.P), lyrics to song ‘Ben’
.
“…I don’t know what I’d ever do without you
From the beginning to the end
You’ve always been here right beside me
So I’ll call you my best friend
Through the good times and the bad ones
Whether I lose or If I win
I know one thing that never changes and
That’s you as my best friend…”
By Brandy, lyrics to song ‘Best Friends’
.
Once in a while
Right in the middle of our ordinary life
Love gives us a fairy tale
And so far
Your friendship has been the sunlight
That has transformed my days
With happy endings like in a fairy tale
So, let me keep this
Let’s be friends forever
By Rei
.
What we value most in life
Are precious and are rare,
Treasures found from loving
Giving warmth, concern, and care
Miracles given
Like a rare and precious gem,
Brightening the world once more,
With this precious gift of friends
Honoring your gentle kindness
Precious moments that we share
Touched by your heart of love
And your special loving care
May today and every other
Touch you with the same gentle kindness
And caring heart you share
So generously with others
By Anonymous
.
My Best Friend
It seems I can’t remember
my life before you were in it.
I think it’s because you’ve made
it so complete.
As constant as the moonbeams,
and the sun rising each day.
You know my every mood,
my every flaw, my every weakness-
Yet, you see the good, the beauty
and the uniqueness in me.
I see the same in you,
and always will.
If I could wrap a star in a bow
and send it down to you,
To illuminate your life with love,
as you do mine-
I would.
I love you, my Best Friend.
By Ellen M. DuBois
.
Touch my life with tenderness
And fill my cup with love.
Share my dreams as I share yours
Beyond the stars above
By Anonymous
.
Take my hand as I grow old
And lead me when I’m blind.
Show me that you really care
Good Friends are hard to find.
Touch my heart and I’ll touch yours
A little more each day
And then we will both find happiness
Somewhere along the way
And you will stay
The bestest of friends
As childhood friends, we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up all night.
We went from playing with games and toys,
To talking and dreaming about different boys.
My thoughts and feelings, to you I would confide,
Never having anything to hide.
Friends we do remain,
Things changing, and things staying the same.
To each other we still listen and share,
About each other, we will always care.
by Mindy Carpenter
.
P/S : Just a short announcement. I’m making a blog which is focusing on japanese culture, (Love4Japan - Bits of everything about japan). And since it’s kinda new. hopefully I can get a few constructive opinions and comments from this blog visitors. Anyway, thanks visiting this blog. Have a good day there ~ Friends forever !

No comments:

Post a Comment