Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Short Love Poems and Quotes: Sweet, Romantic and Endearing


This time, I’ve contributed three more short love poems that I’ve written myself. And also, many thanks to my friends and others who contribute some of the sweet, romantic and endearing short love poems listed below. I never get tired of love poems, because it is the literal prove of how feelings could be conveyed to one another. It may be old fashioned, but it still works. Here’s another string and hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do.
.
I worked so hard for that first kiss
And a heart don’t forget something like that
Like an old photograph
Time can make a feeling fade
But the memory of a first love
Never fades away
By Sd Sheila
.
If I could give you the stars
I’d gather them inside my heart
I’d wrap them in love
And brighten your day with starlight ..
By Sd Sheila
And Even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Till the end of time
You’re all I need, my love
Martina McBride; Song lyrics of ‘My Valentine’
.
When you love someone,
And you love them with your heart,
It never disappears even when you are apart.
And when you love someone,
And you’ve done all you can do,
You set them free, and if that love was true…
When you love someone it will all come back to
So If you love someone so badly, let it go free
If it doesn’t come back to you, you never had it
It was never meant for you
If it comes back, love it forever
And forever your its true.
Author Unknown
.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she’ll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she’s left.
Your heart can be empty because you can’t see her,…
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she’d want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on
By Sd Sheila
.
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,…
and forever it will stay
By Wai Ling
.
“There’s no bigger karmic blessing than doing something entirely selfless for another person.”
Quote by Shane McCutcheon
.
I love it when you smile
And seems to brighten up my life
Of yesterdays, today and the days to come
I love it when you frown
At my sillyness and stubborness
It tells me that you care
And I could never get tired of it
I love it when you cry at nothing
Trying to get my attention
So to say that you’re only mine
I love it when you whisper to my ears
The words of I, Love and You
It makes me so happy
That I want to be holding only you
But most of all, I love you for you
And nothing else will do
By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
.
No woman’s heart can bear so much
Than the love you’ve gave to me
You’re indeed the one I need
The one I see to be sitting next to me
The angel who will be the only one
Spending the rest of my life with
By Sd Sheila
.
When it has come to this
There’s nothing makes me want
To turn back time
But stop it instead
So that I can hold you all the time
and hug and squeeze you
oh how I adore you
I love you baby!
By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
.
How did it happen that their lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing,
that snow melts, that the rose unfolds,
that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees
on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said.
By Victor Hugo
.
For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
By Judy Garland
.
Hopefully you will enjoy the love poems and hey, why not contribute yours as well. Just leave me a message and I’ll surely include it in my future post. And don’t forget to check the other strings of short love poems through related links below. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment