Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Short love poems - Marriage proposal poems


Here’s another string of romantic short love poems that I managed to collect for everyone to enjoy. It’s just that this time, I’m narrowing it down to ‘Marriage Proposal Poems‘. Saying it in poetry is one of the ways of proposing, especially to those who wanted a little difference in approach. Anyway, thanks to everyone who has contributed!
.
I come here today, I’m kind of nervous
You know how words get in my way
It should come easy, I’ve been rehearsing
I don’t know why I’m so afraid, to say
Will you marry me
Put our love and life together
Will you stay with me
For always and forever
On bended knee, would you take this ring
Will you marry me, please
Will you marry me
To be with you is what I live for
But at this moment I confess
Though I love you, God knows I love you
Deep down inside I’m scared to death, say yes
Part of a Song by Alabama
In less than hour
Since last time I saw you here
Many thoughts came by
More than just predictions
That someday from now on
We may romantically involve
In our depth love affair
Continuously unbroken
Would you take the part?
To be my lover all your life
The time will change me a bit
But hopefully not my heart
And I don’t want to hear a no
‘Cause I left all my life before now
To show you that you’re the only one
I ever got left to live
Love me now and tomorrow
And the next day, and the other days
Until we get old, after we die
And in our graves, I’ll love you always
By Alex Chriss
.
Been living out of selfishness, out of freedom
Time has come when angels claim their rights
To loved and be loved is a blessing
The one thing that I’m only able to see now
The ‘I’ now, been blessed with a world
A world without ‘I mustn’t lover her’
A world without questionable thoughts
Of whether ‘is this the right thing to do, or not’
And there’s only one thing
Right now at this moment
I’ll make a lifelong promise
To be with you till the end
Through bad and good times
So take this hand, this heart and this silent vow
Will you marry me, my darling?
By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
.
No, I can’t keep this a secret no more
And no, since my heart has stopped conflicting
With doubtful thoughts
Lately in my prayers, everyday every night
I say two things to God
The two things I needed most in my life
That is you, that is love
For perhaps without you, I knew no love
Oh, and there’s another thing I asked of God
Last night with such strong hopeful desire
So that He’ll open your heart and say ‘I do’,
Right when I say ‘will you marry me?’
By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
.
To my sweet love of my life
Will you be my loving wife?
All I ever do is think of you
Without you I don’t know what I’ll do
I promise I’ll be good to you forever
And leave you, I will never
If you love me and say yes
You won’t be sorry, I’ll give you my best
Life without you, I cannot stand
In marriage, will you give me your hand?
By Anonymous
.
Nobody can call my name smoother than you do
Nobody can laugh at my flaws as if it’s a natural part of me
Nobody sees me as me, as much as you do…
Nobody ever count the many dreams I had
Nobody ever understand the pain in my smiles
But yet you do, you’ve always been able to
And nobody can replace you in my world
Realizing that, now I’m asking you
To be with me all throughout your life
I’ll see to your pain, sadness and joy too
Like you did to mine
I’ll strive to bring you your happiness
Like you’ve given me all this while
So won’t you be with me all throughout your life?
By N. Jules
.
Take my hand, don’t let go
Because I love you more than words can show.
Take my hand, hold it tight,
and let me love you with all my might.
Take my hand and let my love shine through,
Because I love you, love you true.
By Matt Low, Murraysville, WV USA
.
I’ve continued to wait
For someone honest and pure-hearted
That see me as me
Accept me as who I am
I’ve always felt that if I live that way
One day that person would find me
And she has
And we have loved one another for some time
But I want more…
I want to love you a lifetime
Would you be my one and only
My only lifetime lover?
By Freddie@Kakash, Jacksonville, Illinois USA
.
One greatest flaw of human beings
Is desiring what they couldn’t have
but no,
that’s not always the case
I’ve always wanted wings, so that I could fly
To be right beside you when you needed me
But oh my! How am I misguided
It’s not wings that I need
But a ring I should seek
For you,
To wear all your life
As a symbol that you’re always mine
And so I am yours all the time
By Murad Shah
.
My intention
Is like the pure white snow on a Christmas eve
The intensity of my feelings
Is just like the snow spreading like wings
All over…
That it’s almost engulfing
I couldn’t describe to you more
Of how I feel right here and right now
How strong of my will to take your hand
And to protect your heart
And to cherish you always
For eternity
So would you say yes?
So would you marry me? My love…
By Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I read the articles. Its really good What really matters in relationships is the way of expressing your love and feelings to her, and simplest thing to do that is to string those words in a thread of love romantic poems for her

    ReplyDelete